We are waiting you in our team!
We are constantly growing and we are looking for new ambitious colleagues to join our team!
Audit and Consultancy Manager
This role will be part of the Audit and Consultanc Team, that manages and conducts several types of IT audits and Consultancy Services for large-scale clients (Banks, Insurance Companies, Brokers, Public sector, Tech StartUps).
In addition to performing or taking part of IT audits, you will be part of IT Governance consultancy projects that will consist in helping our clients develop a stronger and more mature IT Governance framework, design and implement new security controls and assist in implementing security standards. Also, it is expected that you will be involved in Consultancy projects that help customers implement relevant security systems, such as SIEM, DLP, GRC, WAFs, Firewalls, etc. Hands on experience with these systems is not expected, but the candidate should have general knowledge concerning these systems and should be able to propose configuration best practices for rules and security policies.
Finally, a general management of the Audit and Consultancy Teams is required. A 40-60 split between delivery and management activities should be expected.
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies;
- Evaluate the conformity of audited systems based on known industry benchmarks and standards (ISO27001, ISACA, etc);
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks;
- Conduct audit missions based on national and EU requirements (ADR, ASF, CERT-RO, BNR, NIS, EIDAS);
- Participate in or conduct GDPR Gap Assessments;
- Review specific audit/compliance documentation (policies, procedures, audit reports, etc.);
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff;
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations;
- Review, evaluate and test application controls;
- Provide guidance to customers concerning IT security systems (SIEM, DLP, EDR, Firewall, WAF, etc.);
- Act as CISO for various clients, when required;
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks;
- Manage a 4 person team;
- Follow-up on tasks and ensure proper and timely delivery of needed deliverables;
- Develop a strong relationship with our customers;
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- At least 5 years of IT or compliance department experience;
- 1-2 years of team lead experience;
- Proven experience in participating or conducting IT Audits;
- Proven experience in implementation of security systems;
- Previous consulting experience will be considered a plus;
- Good IT knowledge base will be considered a plus;
- Familiarity with project management best practices;
- CISA certification will be considered a strong plus.
- People skills;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Great time management skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Critical Thinking;
- Client and results oriented;
- Ability to work independently or in a cross functional team;
- Self-driven and highly motivated;
- Analytical thinking;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Good command of foreign languages (English is mandatory);
- Strategic thinking.
- Good remuneration package;
- Full-time job with flexible schedule;
- Remote work, but with the possibility to go to the office (One Park Cotroceni Offices);
- Individual career path – personal training on the maintained technologies; management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program; personal certification plan paid by the company and great source of technical articles and support information;
- Bookster subscription;
- Virtual library of soft skills training in several areas;
- Strong company culture and a great team of skilled colleagues; strong team spirit with multiple initiatives involved.
It's a great team.
Why don't you join?
And if the existing positions do not match your experience, but you want to be part of our team, send us your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you when we have a job that we consider that suits you.