We are waiting you in our team!
We are constantly growing and we are looking for new ambitious colleagues to join our team!
Hack anything you can! Ethically!
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Perform manual and automated penetration testing techniques
- Prepare your pentesting environment
- Document your findings
- Collaborate with your peers
Key professional and personal skills:
- Strong technical background in programming/scripting/reverse engineering/devops.
- 2+ years of relevant field experience (pentesting positions)
- Participation in hands-on hacking projects is a must
- Good technical writing skills
- Certifications may be an advantage – but you can easily earn those on the job later
- Clean criminal record 😊
Personal Success profile:
- Passion for hacking;
- Good communicative skills;
- Analytic thinking and high attention to details;
- Team player;
- English is a must;
- Well organized;
- Good stress management.
- Good remuneration package
- Full-time job with flexible schedule
- Individual career path – personal training on the maintained technologies; management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program; personal certification plan paid by the companie and great source of technical articles and support information
- Bookster subscription
- Virtual library of soft skills training in several areas
- Remote work, but with the possibility to go to the office (One Park Cotroceni Offices)
- Strong company culture and a great team of skilled colleagues; strong team spirit with multiple initiatives involved
It's a great team.
Why don't you join?
And if the existing positions do not match your experience, but you want to be part of our team, send us your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you when we have a job that we consider that suits you.