We are waiting you in our team!
We are constantly growing and we are looking for new ambitious colleagues to join our team!
Technical Business Analyst
Global Resolution Experts (GRX) is a leading IT consultancy company that has high level of experience both in the Romanian market and abroad. We aim to provide top of the line solutions for our clients, helping them to achieve their goals in terms of productivity and digitization. The senior software consultant is a key position in our organization, that combines both great technical skills and excellence in terms of customer management.
Our future colleague will be involved in managing client expectations, assigning tasks to team members, overall team management, follow-up on tasks that need to be finalized and generate various activity related reports in a timely manner. It is paramount to have great people skills and to enjoy challenging tasks that generate a high level of functionality for end users.
The job assumes involvement in all the phases of the implementation of software applications. Day to day activities include business requirements analysis, scrum meetings and task assignment, documenting business needs, supporting the implementation process, user acceptance testing, troubleshooting, and post go-live support. It is expected that some the activities will be actually handled by the Senior Software Consultant, while others should be delegated to other team members.
The Senior Software Consultant acts as a liaison between business users and IT personnel, and aims to provide the highest quality of services to the client company, related to the implementation process of various software applications. Given this mail goal, the role includes the following responsibilities:
– Participating in business requirements meetings with business owners;
– Assigning and following-up on tasks delegated to team colleagues;
– Keeps track of business users request and makes sure that the requests are met by the implemented functionalities;
– Generate and provide various reports as asked by the client’s management team;
– Writing and reviewing business requirements documents and technical design documents (for both implementation projects and change requests);
– Develop and supervise the development of custom reports, as specified by business users;
– Following up on topics and ensuring that proposed deadlines are met;
– Writing and agreeing test scenarios with business owners;
– Participating and leading user acceptance testing meetings;
– Post go-live support;
– Support handover to colleagues from the Client’s IT Department;
– Level 3 support activities, related to already implemented software applications;
– Escalation of support tickets to external providers.
– 3-5 yeare experience in implementing or developing software applications;
– Participated in at least three software application implementation projects;
– Team management experience;
– Experience in implementing complex IT systems in an ever changing IT environment;
– Software development skill (back-end) are considered a plus;
– Intermediate SQL scripting skills (Oracle or Microsoft based);
– Web Services knowledge (REST or SOAP) is considered a must;
– Insurance or financial services business skills are considered a plus;
– Database administration skills are considered a plus;
– Linux skills (RedHat, Oracle Linux, CentOS) are considered a plus.
– Excellent communicative skills;
– Great presentation skills;
– Friendly and enthusiastic;
– Go getter attitude;
– Fast learner;
– Passionate about the IT industry as a whole and about software applications in particular;
– English is a must;
– Well organized;
– Good stress management;
– Able to work under pressure.
Good remuneration package;
Full-time job with flexible schedule;
Remote/ hybrid work, but with the possibility to go to the office (One Park Cotroceni Offices);
Individual career path – personal training on the maintained technologies; management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program; personal certification plan paid by the company and great source of technical articles and support information;
Virtual library of soft skills training in several areas;
Strong company culture and a great team of skilled colleagues; strong team spirit with multiple initiatives involved.
It's a great team.
Why don't you join?
And if the existing positions do not match your experience, but you want to be part of our team, send us your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you when we have a job that we consider that suits you.